Bowser the outcast Bowser the outcast

Cool

You should put more effort in the background as well as the characters.
Pretty good overall, and the character drawings are good.

thanks,
personaly
I hate this animation
compared to my other ones

random stick fight random stick fight

Why couldn't I see it?

Looks good to me, but when I saw that blue and black gradient stickman I was just like "HUH"?

How can this be continued? They got killed!

Bean49 responds:

first of all they did not get killed, they got stuck in the ground, and I was going
to edit this animation. but I did not want you to see it unfinished

M and L's bad adventure M and L's bad adventure

lol

It was long and funny, but some voices were hard to hear and it was slow at some parts.

And why is it call M and L's bad adventure? What's bad about? It seemed to end happily to me... well at least for luigi.

Bean49 responds:

bad adventure as in it is generaly a bad adventure.
you know why the voices are not clear, you were there,
we were talking into the wrong part of the mic

Stabika ep.2: Carnage Stabika ep.2: Carnage

Sweet!

I've been waiting for this, nice one.

-~Stealth~- v2.0 -~Stealth~- v2.0

It was OK

Not a bad game, but it just seemed like a worse version of classroom to me. The character you control goes so slow I almost lost my mind. Plus, the guards went on such ridiculous routes so much faster then you...

It was OK, but got old quickly. It was so slow to move around. Fairly unoriginal too, but keep trying.

Sinvader responds:

Okay, thanks, I WILL improve.

Stabika ep.1 Escape Stabika ep.1 Escape

Addictive!

This game is really cool. It's well put-together, fun, and the animation of all the deaths and the sweet tricks. I'd watch this as an action movie, and being an interactive movie was sweet. Best interactive movie ever. Can't wait for part 2. Could you perhaps PM me when it comes out? >.>

Sweet!

TheMillz responds:

Depends, can you suggest it for the action games catagory? Lol, sure man, I'll let ya know. I'll also tell ya when that *other* Stabika game is released. :D

-Dark dreams- -Dark dreams-

Pretty epic

I don't really have much to say, other then this is amazing.

I don't know anything about music, as you may be able to tell by my profile, I have nothing in the audio portal and only like 5 reviews for them. I just don't know that much. I don't know anything about how to criticize you like

"The diversity is off raise the tone to E-flat second chorus"

I can't understand something like that. Flash is more my forte.

I can understand that this song is awesome. I don't like to review audio, but this song is so amazing, I had to. Sorry that I can't give you criticism, because I doubt you can get much better, and certainly not by my advice.

This is extremely sweet. NICE JOB!

5/5
10/10
Download

Keep it up!

Waterflame responds:

well the only thing better than constructive criticism must be hearing you made something totally awesome and nearly flawless, right? XD i still dont let it get to my head tho, i know i can always, always be better than i am now. and well, ive never realy felt that anything i made was perfect, things never are. but thanks alot! :D and also for reviewing, even tho you dont do it alot! :)

[Intensity g-R] [Intensity g-R]

Awesome!

Great song! I came in 3rd for the MAC7 February Audio portal pico treasure hunt with it! I searched for pwn and.. Yay!

Thanks for the free shirt and stickers!
10/10