Stabika ep.2: Carnage Stabika ep.2: Carnage

Sweet!

I've been waiting for this, nice one.

-~Stealth~- v2.0 -~Stealth~- v2.0

It was OK

Not a bad game, but it just seemed like a worse version of classroom to me. The character you control goes so slow I almost lost my mind. Plus, the guards went on such ridiculous routes so much faster then you...

It was OK, but got old quickly. It was so slow to move around. Fairly unoriginal too, but keep trying.

Sinvader responds:

Okay, thanks, I WILL improve.

Stabika ep.1 Escape Stabika ep.1 Escape

Addictive!

This game is really cool. It's well put-together, fun, and the animation of all the deaths and the sweet tricks. I'd watch this as an action movie, and being an interactive movie was sweet. Best interactive movie ever. Can't wait for part 2. Could you perhaps PM me when it comes out? >.>

Sweet!

TheMillz responds:

Depends, can you suggest it for the action games catagory? Lol, sure man, I'll let ya know. I'll also tell ya when that *other* Stabika game is released. :D

vgmp-ware( 7 lv demo ) vgmp-ware( 7 lv demo )

Pretty cool

There's some bugs, but on the most-part it's fun and well made and well put together. Also, fairly original concept.

Good game.

Ps - This is the only thing under judgement right now :O

Flash DDR (All Your Base) Flash DDR (All Your Base)

Well done

Great Flash DDR, especially code-wise.

Though it's not the most visually appealing game and has no animation and bland arrows and backgrounds the coding is great and it is a good game.

Well done!

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Great game!

Very good and fun. Maybe it'd be cool to choose (or randomly generate) different songs or choose your stickman colour. Some different modes... Just more options. Also, the comments... Were random... too much... slightly funny, but not too cool... Kind of unprofessional =P

Nice game though! Very fun!

Beginner Flash Tutorial Beginner Flash Tutorial

Certainly nothing outstanding..

There's enough noob tutorials. This is relatively short and does not cover many topics. Dress ups and custom cursors have been done to death and text and sound compression isn't anything too new. There's more then enough noob tutorials out there and this adds nothing new or helpful.

Overall, this is okay at explaining, but is nothing new and is just yet another noob tutorial. Not worth the time to watch. If you want a GOOD tutorial go watch Ultimate Tutorial 2. It covers all these topics and many more in much better detail.

Racer online Racer online

Lies.

There is no "racing" and online codes. This is just an animation to fool people. I tried decompiling it. The only actions are some Stop and Play and Gotoandplay and the preloader.

This is not really a racing game. It's a joke, just an animation.

Figikii responds:

It was supposed to be your anger that was racing, not the cars

3 subject tutorial 3 subject tutorial

Too many mistakes

There were too many problems. No back button, overused gradients, too many exclamation marks. Just some trivial easily fixed things that need improving, but weren't fixed.

Besides, everybody can make dress up games and play buttons, there's tons of tutorials for that.

I did not like this.

FlashClock8591 responds:

You know what just cuz i made this your probally just jealous cuz i can make tutorials and u just dont want my tutorial on NG Either way u want all movies like this blammed!!!
EITHER WAY U DO THIS MORE GO TO HELL!!!

Contract Stick Killer Contract Stick Killer

You can't code.

Your style, animation, and how this was put together was all good and dandy, but...
The coding was terrible. Don't make a second. This game is not fun. The coding is just terrible. The picture backgrounds look stupid too, and 1.5 MB is a small file size. 10 MB is large.