Bowser the outcast Bowser the outcast

Cool

You should put more effort in the background as well as the characters.
Pretty good overall, and the character drawings are good.

thanks,
personaly
I hate this animation
compared to my other ones

random stick fight random stick fight

Why couldn't I see it?

Looks good to me, but when I saw that blue and black gradient stickman I was just like "HUH"?

How can this be continued? They got killed!

Bean49 responds:

first of all they did not get killed, they got stuck in the ground, and I was going
to edit this animation. but I did not want you to see it unfinished

M and L's bad adventure M and L's bad adventure

lol

It was long and funny, but some voices were hard to hear and it was slow at some parts.

And why is it call M and L's bad adventure? What's bad about? It seemed to end happily to me... well at least for luigi.

Bean49 responds:

bad adventure as in it is generaly a bad adventure.
you know why the voices are not clear, you were there,
we were talking into the wrong part of the mic

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Awesome!

Practically flawless. Among the top collabs ever. This is going in my favourites.

The Line The Line

Cool!

Awesome flash, original and really funny too. Well done! 4/5

Confettiman responds:

Thx!
Especially for a 9 in style.
I went mostly for style on this after it expanded from an FBF practice. :)

Sprite Dance Off 2 Sprite Dance Off 2

Not good, especially animation-wise

The graphics are sprites.. Ripped (Probably not by you)
However, they are nicely picked out and relatively well put together. Not a bad job there. 6.5/10, but I put 6.

The animation was very, very poor. It was WAY to fast and still very choppy. The text pauses saved you from this being too fast and crappy. Those certainly benefited you.

Sound was mostly okay. More sound EFFECTS could've been present, but, still, not too bad.

My main problem here, other then the animation (or lack thereof) is the point that it wasn't very funny. Okay, to be fair, it had it's parts. But most of it was not funny. Like so un-funny I cringed.

spare-jello responds:

The sprites are custom of their creators, fyi. Thannks for the...uh... constructive criticism.

School at War School at War

What just happened?

Umm... A little too fast and random. I have no clue what just happened. AS much as I like random violence, you really haven't pulled it off. :\

The graphics were ok, but not good enough to pull off this.

The animation wasn't that good or bad, but it was too fast and pretty well impossible to understand. It's certainly not anything new and way too random!

And it's not funny. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be since I have NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED!

e.65 e.65

Way to steal a preloader.

There's no way you made that preloader.
There's no way it took 3 people to make this.
There's no way this will pass judgement.
There's also no way I'll ever remove this from my memory. How I wish I could...

Not good. Not funny and the graphics and animation were terrible.

Dr-Roxo responds:

Buck up, Lieutenant. It'll all be over soon..

Colin's Homie Groove Colin's Homie Groove

Aww.. The steady decline in quality of flashes is depressing.
30 hours... bullshit. Don't submit 3 second loops. It was an okay loop. Not Enough.

Madness Accretion Madness Accretion

I'm surprised this got a decent score

Yuck. Not good at all. Bad fonts in random places, ripped graphics, the feet didn't move, choppy movements even though it seemed like a fast fps. This is not good, don't fool yourself by the rating.

keep trying though... Just make some short test animations until you're better.... And you should make your own graphics..